Refill pack for our 1000 gallon refillable All Purpose Water Cleaner dispenser.
100% natural and certified safe for people, pets, plants, fish and amphibians.
Designed to treat troubled ponds and prevent issues before they arise in healthy ponds. Our AquaSpherePRO is all-natural and 100% biodegradable. Gently toss the sphere in your pond and forget about it. The sphere will sink to the bottom of your pond and will start working within minutes after being deployed, providing a 24/7 30 day treatment period! Will treat fresh water ponds and lakes for up to 30 days. Remember to add a new sphere to your pond EVERY 30 DAYS to continue to treat throughout the pond season.
- Treats water from 0 gallons up to 500,000 gallons.
- You cannot over treat water but under treating may not yield desired results.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
1. Calculate the total gallons in the pond or area to be treated.
( Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons)
2. Calculate the number of spheres needed. A 1.5 acre pond would need approximately 3 spheres. ( Total Gallons ÷ 500,000 gallons per sphere = Spheres Needed)
FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Use in self-contained ponds and retention areas.
2. Keep Healthy Ponds spheres dry until pond application.
3. Do not use with chemicals or algaecides.
4. Use the proper dose; based on calculated number of required spheres.
5. Treat water over 45°F and under 110°F.
6. Replace each sphere every 30 days.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.