Our Best Selling AquaSphere!
Designed to remediate troubled ponds and prevent pond issues before they arise in healthy ponds. Our AquaSphere 500,000 gallon is perfect for medium to large ponds, fountains and water features. The naturally sourced bacteria is 100% safe for people, pets, plants, fish, and amphibians. Just toss the AquaSphere in your pond and forget about it. The patented slow release bacteria goes to work breaking down the excess organic material in the entire water column, cleaning and clarifying the water while reducing bottom sludge and muck. The AquaSphere goes to the bottom of your pond and starts to work immediately treating pond problems where they start; from the bottom up! The AquaSphere provides 24/7 pond treatment for 30 full days. Once the treatment is expended the entire sphere will marine-degrade over time in the bottom of your pond.
Results usually visible in 45 days.
Add a new sphere every 30 days throughout the ice-free season.
For best results AquaSphere should be paired with Pond colourant.
- Treats water bodies from 250,000 gallons up to 500,000 gallons.
- You cannot over treat water but under treating may not yield desired results.
- Weight: 2.4Kg
1. Calculate the total gallons in the pond or area to be treated.
( Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons)
2. Calculate the number of AquaSpheres required. A pond measuring 40 feet wide by 100 feet long and averaging 10 feet deep would contain 3,000,000 gallons and therefore require 3 x 1,000,000 gallon Spheres (40 x 100 x 10 x 7.5)
FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Use in self-contained ponds and retention areas.
2. Keep Healthy Ponds products and refills dry until pond application.
3. Do not use with chemicals or algaecides.
4. Use the proper dose; based on calculated number of required spheres.
5. Treat water over 45°F and under 110°F.
6. Replace each sphere every 30 days.
- Treatment with microbes requires oxygen to establish bio-remeditation.
- Arbourdale’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish in all ponds where there is sufficient oxygen for the number of fish contained therein.
- Ponds with high fish levels should always include mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with aeration prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds of similar surface are